Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 2:43 am

"We should probably go before any demons come around."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 2:48 am

Fang flicked his tail, which had just sprouted along with cat ears. Kakze hovered by his shoulder. "Yeah." In a single bound he got on the branches of a tree, tail and ears twitching.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 2:51 am

Yuki rolled her eyes. Even his chara was a show off! Yuki walked off head held high.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 2:56 am

Fang jumped from tree to tree above her, hands shoved deep into his pockets. These charas were making him uneasy, hovering around him like that. They must have sensed his unease, for they dropped back a little bit to hover behind him. Kademi and Kakze regarded him with concern, but kept their distance.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 2:58 am

Yuki just followed,and for once quietly. Miku began singing. She sang Far Away quite loudly yet beautifully.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 3:12 am

Kakze bounced up and down. "This is fun! Running through the jungle, Miku singing...it's like a real adventure!" Kademi blinked. "You're right, this does seem to fit the patterns of an adventure." He smiled widely. Fang sighed again, staring off into space.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 3:15 am

Yuki was pouting about Fang leaving her somewhat behind when she ran into something, or rather someone.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 3:28 am

Fang looked down, sensing something.......different. "Who's there?" He called down to the person....and Yuki. His ears twitched back and forth, trying to detect what was going on.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 3:29 am

Yuki looked up at the person she ran into.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 3:31 am

Fang jumped down from his tree to make sure everything was okay. He glided to a stop and looked at the person.

(who is it? lol......and i have to go, ttyl! )
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 3:32 am

Yuki stood up and brushed the dirt off of her.

(you decide and bye bye Ka-chan)
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 5:20 am

(just making sure you didn't have a plan. xD)

Fang frowned, eyebrows knitting together. "What are you doing here?" He asked sternly. The person stood, blinking calmly at Fang. "I could ask you the same thing." Kakze looked from Kademi to Fang and back to the person. "Who's this?" He asked, tone playful. Fang sighed and shrugged. "Childhood enemy."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 5:36 am

The person stepped into the light towards Yuki. "I'm Takahiro." He grinned widely. "And you are?" He gave her an anime wink. His black hair sorta glowed softly in the morning light, not totally unlike Fang's. Really the only difference between the two was that Takahiro was much shorter, had bright amber eyes, and was...well, happy. Fang seemed to live under a perpetual cloud of gloom. Except when he was making fun of Yuki, that is.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 6:47 am

"I'm Yuki" she said with a light blush on her pale face. She gave him a bright smile.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 2:59 am

Fang sighed and blinked at the same time. "Get lost," he ordered, turning away from both of him. Kakze hovered over his shoulder. "That's no way to talk to an old aquaintance." Fang glared at him. "Didn't you here me say an old enemy? Sheesh." To Takahiro it appeared he was speaking To Yuki, but only because he couldn't see the charas.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 3:01 am

Yuki smiled politely at him. "What are you doing here?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 3:05 am

"Uh, I guess I just got bored." He grinned at her, glanced at Fang, and said abruptly, "I'll be going now." Fang smiled somewhat evily.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 3:06 am

"No! You should stay with us!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 3:17 am

"That's okay, I have things I need to do anyways." He disappeared before she could say anything else. Kakze again frowned at Fang. "That was rude. All he was trying to do was be nice! You could be nice back." Kademi shrugged. "I don't see why he should. That dude was a pest. I could tell just by looking at him. Plus, since he can't see charas he can't be all that great."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 3:22 am

"I thought he was nice too....." Yuki said with a sigh.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 3:45 am

Fang grimaced. "You think everyone's nice. Now, to the point: you're the Japan expert. How do we get out of here?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 3:52 am

Yuki's whole exspression changed. The once exspressionate face was now appathetic. "First of all I do not think everything is nice. Second, I am not your toy or tool that you throw away once you're finished with it. And Third I do not know everything about Japan. I was guessing when I said this was the Fuedal Era. It could also be the Edo Era. I don't know exactly where we are so just SHUT UP for once and just let me think for a second." Her eyes were slightly red tented, similar to Shia.

She was sitting elegantly on Yuki's shoulder, smirking. It was about time she told him off good, so she did a character change for a second. Maybe Yuki would grow to like her.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 3:59 am

Fang glared back at her. "Nor did I say you were. In fact, you were the one who always insisted on following me around. I warned you off several times, as well. YOU were the one who failed to listen." He fell silent, turning away from her. "I just want out of here. Hate me, sure. But first, get me out of here." A spark of panic actually appeared in his eyes for the smallest fraction of a second, then disappeared.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 4:02 am

Yuki's eyes just lost the red gleam to them. "What just happened?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 4:07 am

"You went all vampiress. It was Shia, I'm guessing." He shrugged nonchalantly. "Whatever. I really don't care."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next