Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia June 23rd 2010, 10:09 pm

She was having a good dream when she fell over and woke up. Letting out a sigh she attempted to entertain herself by singing random songs.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat June 24th 2010, 8:02 am

The kid started at Fang's sudden appearance next to him. It had seemed as if he had appeared out of no where. Fang cleared his throat nervously. He wasn't exactly a people person. "I need your help," he began. Instantly the kid looked terrified. "W-what do you want from me?" Fang rubbed the back of his neck, uncomfortable. "You know Yuki?" The kid nodded carefully. "Yes. She's the new girl, right?" Fnag nodded also. "Yes. That's her. Could you Find her for me? I think she might have been kidnapped." The kid watched Fang suspiciously. "Why do you care? Aren't you the one who murdered two hundred people in that plane crash? That's what everyone says about you." Fang's face paled, and he fought to keep his shaking under control. "I-I didn't mean to..." he stuttered. The kid was taken aback at Fang's sudden change in attitude, and a bit freaked he'd crumbled so easily. But it was a sore issue with Fang. Fang's lips tightened together and he turned away. "Forget it," he mumbled. The kid caught him by the shoulder before he could make his escape. "Hold on! I'll help."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 24th 2010, 11:31 am

Yuki was suddenly yanked into a large car by two large men. Her mouth was duct taped to keep her from making noise.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 25th 2010, 8:29 am

Fang turned. "If you're going to help me, never bring that up again." His eyes were steely. The kid nodded. "I get it. Sore spot or whatever. Do I just call you Fang? I'm Arido." Fang only nodded. "That works. Find her, please." Arido nodded, and started concentrating. A slight glow surrounded him as he used his Alice. "You're right. She was kidnapped." Fang's mouth tightened into a line. "Show me the way."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 25th 2010, 8:30 am

Yuki just sat in the car humming a song and kicking her feet back and forth.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 25th 2010, 8:34 am

Arido started jogging, and Fang followed him.

-jog jog jog-
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 25th 2010, 8:37 am

Yuki suddenly froze the car and the people solid, pulled her hands free, tore off the duct tape and ran. Little did she know that they had another car there just encase she escaped.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 8th 2010, 9:57 pm

Arido showed Fang the way. Fang paled more every minute that passed. Clearly he was more worried than he let on. Eventually he grew impatient. "Straight this way?" Arido nodded. Fang's face hardened. "Then I'll go on my own. You're too slow."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 8th 2010, 10:38 pm

Yuki paled as she was harshly tackled to the cold cement and dragged into yet another car.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 13th 2010, 3:51 am

Fang ran on. He was still extremely worried. There was no telling what the kidnappers wanted with Yuki. It occured to Fang that a fake kidnapping would be an easy way to get out of this academy. He rounded the corner...and came face to face with a black car. He somehow just knew that Yuki was inside. He froze in place for a moment or two before springing into action. Sliding into the slippery part of his mind, he began using his Alice: manipulation of fears. The men inside the car screamed, and it swerved to a stop. The sprang out and ran for their lives, howling like baby wolves. Fang stepped towards the car, face grim.
Yuki jumped out of the car and glomped on to him.
Fang scowled at her. "Do you have any earthly idea how incredibly dangerous that was? You aren't even scared!!"
Yuki blinked. "Nope! I knew you would come!" she squeezed him.
Fang was actually too upset to pull away. "How was I supposed to find you? You can't just assume I'd find you! You can't just assume I'd help you!" Fang's chest rose and fell in quick, rapid breaths.
She just smiled. "I knew it, but I did almost escape on my own. Just in case."
"Just in case?!? JUST IN CASE?" Fang exploded, punching the side of the kidnapper's car in his rage. Closing his eyes tight, he sank back against the car. In a husky voice, he whispered, "Never do that again, Yuki."
Yuki blinked. "I'm pretty used to situations like this one, so it was pretty easy to escape."
Fang stood up and looked down on her. "That wasn't the issue," he snapped. Shaking his head, he continued, "Let's go back." He turned and started walking.
Yuki ran to catch up to him and then jumped and latched onto him once more.
Fang turned his head slightly and glared at her. "I'm not gonna carry you. So please get off."
Yuki grinned. "Nope! And, anyways, I bet you secretly like it."
Fang's eyes widened. "You're drugged. You gotta be."
Yuki tightened her grip on him. "Nope! You wish! You're just mad that I discovered your secret!"
Fang gave her an incredulous look. "Riiiight." Despite what he'd said, he picked her up piggy-back style and started walking again.
Yuki beamed and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Fang blushed hotly and attempted to pretend she wasn't there. He didn't speak again until they got back to the academy. "Where do you want me to take you?" He mumbled, voice barely audible.
"Class," she exclaimed, kicking her legs. She made sure not to kick him.
Fang looke horrified and nearly dropped her. "Y-you want me to carry you....just like this....right into our classroom?"
Yuki huggled his head. "Yup!"
Fang gulped and ducked his head. Once again, though, he did as she asked. He walked into the classroom. All eyes turned to Yuki and him. Fang blushed and briskly deposited Yuki into her seat. He slunk to his and took it.
After settling into her seat next to Fang, Yuki suddenly bolted up and ran into the classroom next door. She grabbed Pocky out of the hand of some random student. "I thought I smelled Pocky!" She walked back into her own classroom, munching on the sweet heavenly goodness. She took her seat as if nothing had happened.
Fang grabbed a piece from the pack, unaware Yuki had stolen goods.
Yuki suddenly cackled loudly while her bangs covered her eyes.
All eyes on the room were still on Yuki and Fang. The only sound to be heard was the munching coming from Fang and Yuki's cackling.
The volume of the cackling quickly increased and she raised he hands in a Tadase-like manner.
Fang patted her on the head, grabbed another Pocky stick, and kept munching.
Suddenly Yuki placed her foot on the table and cackled even louder. "Bow down, my minions, and follow me to WORLD DOMINATION!"
"I'm not a minion." Fang put in midly. He put a hand on his knee and kept munching his Pocky.
Yuki suddenly put her face directly in front of his. "Are you the kitty?"
Fang pushed her away. "Do I LOOK like a kitty?" He snapped irritably.
She put her face in front of his again. "I need to know!!! Are you the kitty?!?!?!"
Fang bonked her on the head with his book, stole another stick of Pocky, and threw it at her.
Yuki jumped on another desk. "Look at this! I am a victim of child abuse, and for 1 cent a day, you could save a little Yuki just like me!"
"Uhm, right. Well. Considering we're in class and we aren't even discussing the appointed topic, I do believe I'm going to leave." Fang stood, picked up his book, and tossed it to the teacher, exiting the room.
Yuki followed him out and posed like a detective, shouting at the top of her lungs, "Do you know the muffin man?!?"
Fang kept walking, muttering under his breath, "I don't know her, I DON'T know her..."
Suddenly she collapsed as the sugar high finally ended. A soft snoring noise could be heard.
Fang sighed and shook his head. "Yare, yare..." he said softly, turning back towards her. "You better not make a habit of this," he warned, lifting her into his arms. Fang carried her all the way to her room, laid her gently on her bed, and covered her with a blanket. Pausing at the door on his way out, he murmured, "Sweet dreams," and slipped away like a shadow. Of course, he closed the door on his way out.
As the sun rose, Yuki slowly got ready and walked to the classroom. Her skin was paler than usual. She plopped down in her seat and waited for Fang.
Fang entered the room a while later. He looked terrible. Both eyes were blackened, his arm was bent at a strange angle, and his jaw had a large swollen lump on one side. His hands were shoved deep into his pockets as he took his seat.
Yuki looked at him worriedly. "Let's go to the nurse," She whispered to him.
Fang looke dhorrgied. He started to raise his eyebrows, then stopped, wincing in pain. "No thanks."
Yuki looked at him with pleading eyes. "Pleasssssseeeee!"
Fang shielded his eyes with his hands. "Don't do that," he asked politely. "I'll go. Fine." he turned and left the room.
Yuki followed him, making sure to stay close.
Fang lengthened his strides, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. He opened the door...and walked into the lion's den. -FANGVISION-
The nurse smiled sweetly...perhaps a little too sweetly. "Is something wrong? Do you need treatment?" Another creepy smile. "You look like you've been in a fight. That's against school rules."
Yuki looked at her with tears in her eyes. "No! I saw the whole thing! They ganged up on him and beat him up!" she lied.
Fang frowned. "Don't get involved in this," he hissed quietly. To the nurse, "I know the rules. I didn't fight. Please, just treat me and let me out of here." The nurse frowned. "I'll be checking into this, young man," she threatened before treating Fang. Turned out that he had fractured his arm, right below the elbow.
Yuki sighed and just waited for it to all be over.
Fang put up with the treatment. As soon as it was over he left the office. Right after the door closed, he started unwrapping the splint with something akin to disgust.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 13th 2010, 4:11 am

Yuki hurried after him and started re-wrapping his arm.
Fang gave her a half-hearted glare. I'll just take it off later, he informed her, words slightly garbled due to his grapefruit-sized cheek.
"You'd better not!" she exclaimed angrily.
"Why? It does me no good. If I keep this thing all trussed up as a turkey, it's like putting a big "hit here" sign. I'll only get in more fights cuz I'm 'handicapped'. I'm taking it off."
Yuki just sighed. There was nothing she could do to force him to wear it. They headed back to class. Yuki plopped down in her seat, almost instantly falling asleep.
Fang sighed and shook his head in mock despair. The teacher droned on. Fang tuned it out and stared straight ahead.
"I want that muffin," Yuki mumbled in her sleep. "Poor Fang. He's always in fights, but her never starts them! And he gave me the best piggy-back ride ever! Now he's dead!"
Fang considered knocking her out of her chair to wake her up. But in the end he couldn't bring himself to do it. A few people around watched Fang, amused. Fang shot the people looking at him a poisonous glare. They all looked away quickly.
Yuki scooted closer and wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling.
Fang blushed and attempted to slip out of her grip. But she was like a vice.
Yuki started to snuggle closer to his back.
Fang hunched over, trying to pretend he wasn't there. The class finally ended, and he abruptly strood. Fang returned to his dorm room, leaving Yuki to fend for herself. He'd had enough for one day. He fell asleep and woke up the next morning hungry. Walking outside, he pluck several apples and climbed the tree, munching them.
Yuki woke as well and started stalking the academy guards, trying to find openings in their timing which she could use to escape.
Fang finished his breakfast and jumped down from the tree, landing on his feet like a cat. Spotting Yuki he walked towards her, footsteps silent.
Yuki stared forwards with a serious look, recording data in a notebook.
Fang stepped around her and crouched down to pick up the cat lying there.
Yuki jumped and look and him in complete shock. "Wah! When did you get here?" her hand was placed over her heart as if to slow it.
Fang shrugged. He really had no idea what she was going on about. Stroking the cat's head, he said, "What are you doing?"
Yuki hid her notebook behind her back. "I'm playing spy!"
Fang was suspicious but said nothing. The cat meowed and butted its head against Fang's chest, requesting that he turn his attention back to it.
Yuki stood and left to plan her escape. Out of seeing distance, Yuki grabbed a Sharpie and wrote her plot down on her hand, heading for bed.
Fang walked back to his room and slept. It was still too early, or late, depending on how you look at it, for class.
Yuki awoke and dressed in black shorts, a black corset, and a long red jacket. She laced up her long black boots and snuck outside. Today she would escape. She ran up close to the guards and hid behind a tree to wait.
Fang sat on the huge wall overlooking the academy, just inside the electrical shield. A thick fur jacket was draped around his shoulders to keep out the wind. He watched what went on below with interest.
Yuki bolted to the gate as the guards switched and jumped over it, disabling the electric barrier around the school. She jumped the gate again and landed with the gracefulness of a feline.
Fang jumped to the ground beside her, shoes barely making a sound. "Breaking out?" he questioned from behind her.
"Yu[. My brothers are hopeless idiots and I have to check on them. Let's go."
Fang smiled and followed her. He wore black jeans, a black button-up, and his fur jacket, which was a blue so dark it looked nearly black. He wore his normal shoes; beat up black sneakers.
Soon Yuki was guiding him across the railroad tracks and into the country.
Fang swatted at the bugs around his face. "You're pretty used to this, aren't you?" It wasn't really a question. He seemed sort of annoyed to be the one out of his element.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 13th 2010, 9:53 am

"Yup! We travel all the time!" she said with a grin.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 14th 2010, 11:23 pm

"We're going to have to find a good hiding place. I don't intend to be sent back to the Academy. Where's the last place they would look for us?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 15th 2010, 3:20 am

"Camp Ai.... well that's where they'd least exspect you!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 15th 2010, 9:12 pm

Fang's jaw dropped gratifyingly low. "CAMP? You want me to go to CAMP? And, pray tell, how is that better than the Academy?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 16th 2010, 12:06 am

"They don't make you use your alice....actually it would be best not to use it at all, you'll just draw unneeded attention to yourself. Besides its fun and its only a week long....unless you want it to last longer."

-------

https://fangstory.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=16
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 10th 2010, 9:05 pm

Fang followed Gil, mind still swirling from the aftereffects of that single, innocent comment. Ten years? He knew it was true but didn't want to bring himself to believe it. Gil led the way to a brick mansion and opened the door. Fang stepped in, a little worried. What would everyone think, now that he had returned? They had all thought he was dead, or at least lost to them forever. He felt a little awkward stepping in now. Ada was right inside the door, surrounded by her usual hoarde of cats. Gil froze where he was, and Fang stepped towards Ada. Ada looked up. Her face was positively shocked. Then she burst into tears and launched herself at Fang, nearly strangling him with the most fierce hug Fang had ever received. Coughing, he pushed her back a little bit. She stared into his eyes, mesmerized.

(lol fuel to the fire...)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40