Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia October 23rd 2009, 5:07 am

Yuki smiled "Kowaii!!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat October 23rd 2009, 5:11 am

(i'm on the second episode now ... Smile lol Souma is HILARIOUS!)

Fang jumped into a tree. "I'm sleeping up here," he called down, to clarify. Closing his eyes he rested his head against the wood, arms and legs dangling freely.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 23rd 2009, 5:30 am

"Whatever."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 23rd 2009, 5:35 am

He flinched sideways, almost falling out of the tree, as one of the eggs he'd casually tucked away began to shift around. Pulling itout , he found it cracked. "Wonderful," he muttered, swinging up to a crouch in the tree. He held the egg carefully, watching it with concentration unusual for him. The Guardian that emerged was...well, let's just say Fang's complete opposite. It was a white cat, complete with bright blue eyes and a big smile. Fang glared at it, speechless. This was supposed to be his would-be character?
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 23rd 2009, 5:37 am

Yuki closed her eyes and curled in a ball as Miku went in her egg to sleep.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 23rd 2009, 5:42 am

The Guardian grinned up at him. "Faaaaaaaaang! I'm your Chara!! Guess what my name is?" Fang growled, "Leave me alone," and flopped back down on his branch. The Chara pouted. "That's SO not cool, man. My name, thanks for asking, is Kakze." The white cat floated above Fang's head for a moment, then settled against his collar and sat on his shoulder. Fang glared at it irritably but after that merely tried to ignore it.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 23rd 2009, 5:44 am

The next morning?
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 23rd 2009, 5:47 am

(sure...)

Fang rose early, rudely shaking Kakze from his collar, and jumped to the ground. His boots made a soft sound on the forest floor as he landed, crouched. Silently he stood and looked around.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 23rd 2009, 5:49 am

Yuki was up and putting out the fire while Miku sat on her head humming "You" (by miku hatsune). She had a cute smile on her face while she hummed.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 23rd 2009, 5:56 am

Fang turned to her, disbelieving look on his face. "Wait, you actually LIKE you Chara?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 23rd 2009, 6:00 am

(gotta go, i have soccer...Sad )
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 23rd 2009, 6:01 am

"Of course. She's too cute not to!" Yuki said with a smile. "And i forgive you for yesterday. but i realised that i shouldnt chase after you anymore. Im sure ill find someone who loves me......ya know someday."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 24th 2009, 2:16 am

Fang cluelessly blinked at her, not getting what she was talking about. "Um...okay. Well, anyways, is there anything I can do to get rid of this thing without killing it?" He asked, speaking of Kakze. The little kitty frowed and jumped to Fang's shoulder. "That's no way to talk of your guardian, Fang-sama!!!" Fang rolled his eyes. "Bug off."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 24th 2009, 2:24 am

"Awwww! He's soooo kowaii!!!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 24th 2009, 5:58 am

Kakze glowed up at Yuki. "You think so?" He asked, looking adorable. His white cat ears twitched with anticipation, and he clasped his paws together, tail swishing back and forth. Fang sighed, making a puff of air in the cool morning air. Putting a hand to his head he rubbed his temple.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 24th 2009, 6:28 am

Yuki squealed in excitement. "Ya know Fang i thought for sure your chara would be a dark wolf thing....but i was SOOOOO wrong!!!! Hes soooo cute!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 24th 2009, 7:33 am

Fang glowered at her for a moment, than sighed again and turned away. "I don't get it either," he admitted. Kakze frowned. 'Obviously, if you weren't such a gloomy person, you'd be just like me! Though it's partly your fault, you did have some pretty evil siblings. As a cat, wolf, and human. Maybe it makes sense you're this way, instead of like me." He beamed, pleased with himself, then squealed and dove to the side when Fang batted a hand at him. "Shut up," Fang ordered, seeming half embarrassed, half angry. "Those things are over now, there's no use talking about them."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 24th 2009, 7:39 am

Suddenly Yuki's black and red bat egg began shaking and opened up to reveal a silver haired chara. She had peircing red eyes pale skin and wore a black strapless cocktail dress it had two silver bows under the bust and red trimming on the ruffels. it had long black sleeves that started midarm. and she was shoeless. She had two tiny bat wings on her back and a scary smirk on her face. A fanged tooth stuck out of her red lips. "I'm Shia."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 24th 2009, 6:59 pm

Famg blinked. "Yuki's dark side. How nice."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 2:05 am

"Whaaaa i dont want this one!!!!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 2:31 am

Fang flinched sideways. "Oh great, not another one...." He withdrew the odd egg that was left from his belt pouch. It floated from his hand and hovered over his head, shell cracking. The broken egg dropped to Fang's hand. The guardian left floating had bright green eyes, a timid smile, and glasses. He gave a small bow to Fang from his hovering position. "I am Kademi. Your guardian chara." Kakze came from beind Fang, cat ears twitching up and down. "I'm Kakze! Pleased to meet you." His bright blue eyes danced with mischief.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 2:34 am

"I'm Miku!"
"I'm Shia......"
Yuki sighed. "I guess I'll keep you."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 2:37 am

"Hello." Kademi noded to Miku and Shia, and blinked at Yuki. He looked cute...in an owlish sort of way. How was it that dark, gloomy Fang had two bright peppy charas?
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 25th 2009, 2:39 am

"No fair Fang! You get two cute charas and i only get one and creepy one!!!" Yuki pouted at him.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 25th 2009, 2:42 am

"Don't you mean "pesky?" Fang glowered at his two charas. The both blinked innocently back. "If I had my way, I wouldn't have any at all. But...since I can't get rid of them without turning them into X eggs...." He trailed off with a sigh.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next