Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! Empty The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  Admin May 11th 2009, 4:36 am

START THE ROLEPLAY HERE! afro

Admin
Admin

https://fangstory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat May 12th 2009, 5:11 am

"I'm sorry about that, Yuki, I really am. But I'm also dead serious. We need to get out of here NOW, we're in real trouble." His mind scrambled for something that would make her listen. "I understand that you're out of your element here, but I'm asking you to trust me." Galadriel was tapping her foot impatiently. "Are you three coming or not?" Lacy nodded and got to her feet. "I'm coming. You really should come, Yuki. Fang wouldn't do this without a reason." Easy for her to say, she had known him all her life. Fang's eyes imploringly shifted back to Yuki. "Please?" He said it in a flat tone but it was unlike him all the same. Jayin pressed his mouth together in a firm line. "Velvet! How much time do we have?" Velvet grimaced. "If they're on time, about half a minute. Fang, now or never."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia May 12th 2009, 6:31 am

"fine but Nezumi's coming too!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 12th 2009, 6:35 am

Fang grunted, "Fine." Then he wheeled and left the room, Lacy trotting behind him. As usual he didn't wait for her to catch up. Galadriel had nothing to be angry about now but she still looked somewhat annoyed. Perhaps it was due to the fact that the Furies were on their way, whatever they were. Fang didn't intend to find out. Sprinting down the corridor he came face to face with what he assumed was a Fury. The thing roared at thrust a bronze-edged sword at his throat. He froze.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 12th 2009, 6:50 am

"Fang! Hold completely still! Furies detect motion!" Jayin called helpfully. Fang would have shot him a venom-filled look but he was sort of preoccupied with the sword at his throat. "I think I figured out that much. What did you think I would do, run a marathon?" Torak blinked at him seriously. "You really shouldn't be joking at a time like this. Jayin." With a sigh the elf pulled the bow from his shoulder. Nocking an arrow to the string he sent it flying right at the monster's chest. It dropped the sword and moaned. Fang, with an almost brutal effeciency, picked up the sword and plunged it through his heart. He then removed it and wiped the blood on a random hankerchief he pulled from his pocket.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 12th 2009, 6:51 am

Yuki plopped down.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 12th 2009, 6:53 am

Fang turned seriously to her, still sweating a bit. "See why I wanted to leave now? Let's get out of here before more show up." Galadriel sighed dramatically. "That's what I was TRYING to tell you! You really shouldn't make your father angry. He could be your only ally the way you've been so far." Fang rolled his eyes at the elf. Turning to Velvet, "You've been quiet? No comments, criticism?" When the violet-eyed girl shook her head he almost growled. "Good. Then let's go."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 12th 2009, 6:57 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Yuki jumped on Fangs back......don't know why....... Neutral
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 12th 2009, 6:59 am

Surprised, he almost toppled forward. But he regained his footing. "Um...okay..." He turned to look at her and found his face right next to hers. Drawing back a little, "Can you get off? I don't prefer passengers."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 12th 2009, 7:01 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! "But I sawed it in a anime! Some Inuyasha you'd be!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 12th 2009, 7:10 am

"I never claimed nor wanted to be Inuyasha. Now please get down." The other six were all looking at them strangely, and Fang was trying to avoid their gazes. All the meanwhile trying to retain his dignity. But with Yuki perched on his back both were pretty hard.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 12th 2009, 11:03 pm

"NEVER!!!!!!!"

(vincent*FF7*: Ill tell u this,......maybe nobody ever has.....but dude your'e short.
Ed: Hey major Jackson called! He wants his hair back!) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 12th 2009, 11:08 pm

Fang was starting to look irritated. Very irritated.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 12th 2009, 11:08 pm

The voce actors of Vincent from FinalFantasy 7 and Edward Elric! lol!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 13th 2009, 2:46 am

((lol...hey i was just gonna tell you that i'll be pretty busy soon so i probably won't get to post much this summer. i'm staying with my cousins and we've got a ton planned haha. Smile mostly including freaking people out. drunken ))

Fang finally decided to ignore Yuki and started walking forward. Although this was very difficult he almost managed to forget she was even there. Almost. Jayin and Torak were stifling smiles and Fang shot them a dagger glare. "Where are we going?" He finally said, turning to Galadriel. She couldn't stop a smile. "You know how ridiculous that looks?" Fang growled, his wolfish growl that was truly frightening. Galadriel raised her hands in mock defense. "Just saying. Anyways, we're going to Camp Half-Blood. Home of the half-bloods....half man, half god."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 13th 2009, 2:53 am

Yuki suddenly got confused....."but I'm not a half-blood...Am I Fang?" Neutral
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 13th 2009, 4:06 am

"How would I know? I assume not...after all you were a cat." He wasn't being very polite to her right now which probably had something to do with the fact that she was still on his back. Galadriel shrugged. "The director won't be too happy, but we have to keep you safe. You have an important plot to play if he is correct." Turning on her heel the pretty elf disappeared around the corner. "Come on!" She called back to her companions. Fang blinked for a minute before following....Torak, Velvet, and Jayin close behind.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 13th 2009, 4:44 am

HOURS L8R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"R we there YET?!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 13th 2009, 5:29 am

More dagger glares. "You aren't even doing anything!!" Fang complained. He was sweating. Galadriel smirked. "To answer your question, it's right over the hill."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 13th 2009, 6:20 am

"R u calling me fat?!" drunken
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 13th 2009, 7:30 am

Razz I love you Like a Star @ heaven silent cat cherry study lol!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 13th 2009, 9:40 am

"Did I say that? But you weigh almost as much as I do." He was starting to get that irritated look on his face again. Suddenly he turned to Galadriel. "Let's get over that hill." He glanced over his shoulder, and only Galadriel and Jayin with their elf eyes were able to see what he was looking out. "It's a minotaur! You guys, run!" Velvet, Lacy, and Torak took off like a shot. Galadriel whipped out a bronze sword and Jayin bronze-tipped arrows. "Fang, Yuki! Get past the border before it's too late!"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 13th 2009, 9:17 pm

Yuki backflipped off of his back and landed in a crouching position. "What's a monitour?"

*Oh and did u see my new pics on the charries page?*
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 13th 2009, 11:01 pm

"Finally!" Fang half-breathed, barely audible. "A minotaur. Half man, half bull. Fearsome opponents, really. Now let's get over that hill before it catches us. I really don't fancy another fight." Jumping in a single bound off the rock he did a cartwheel which looked weird and cool and the same time. Landing on his feet he skidded a few paces and ran onwards.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 13th 2009, 11:37 pm

Yuki jumped into a tree and hid.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next