Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:13 am

"Then what are you getting at? Cuz I really don't see what your problem is."

Torak, Galadriel, Velvet, Lacy, and Torak stood motionless and speechless. They were all staring at Yuki and Fang.

((how smooth is he? o.o ))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:13 am

Yukis eyes filled with tears. "I-I just missed you..." she whispered.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:14 am

His eyes softened the tiniest bit, a great feat. "Look, Yuki, I know I kinda brought you from your home. But you need to learn to fend for yourself. I won't always be here for you." He was trying to break it in a gentle way but it still came out somewhat harsh sounding.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:15 am

Yuki left.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:16 am

Fang looked after her a moment, somewhat melancholy expression on his face. *You had to tick of one of the only friends you've ever had?* He screamed at himself in his mind.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:18 am

Yuki went into a forest outside the camp and went into Tamakis fetal position.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:24 am

Fang shook his head mockingly mournfully, hit himself on the head, and left the room. Every word he had said was true to him but he knew he could've said it in a nicer way. Since he was an amazingly good actor he took a deep breath and pushed open the door, managing to look completely normal. It was very hard to see his feelings behind the mask. He blinked. Everyone was still looking at him, some angrily. Turning to the Lobelia girl, "Forget it. I'll teach myself." He was inwardly scolding himself for growing lax. He should have done it himself in the first place.

Velvet suddenly stepped forwards, mouth in a flat line....whether of concern or understanding was unclear. "I see now." She said simply. "You've were on your own so long you still don't know how to let others in." Fang just blinked at her, mask still firmly in place. He'd had far too much practice as a wolf and as Sonicflight to be knocked off his guard that easily. His eyes followed Velvet as she left the room; face still blank.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:26 am

Nezumi got up and stretched. "Well Im gonna go look for Yuki" as she walked out of the room she thumped Fang hard on the back of his head.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:30 am

Fang shot her a reproachful look but didn't comment. After all, he probably deserved that. Jayin and Galadriel left, Torak trailing behind. The only ones left in the room were Lacy and himself. Lacy walked towards him, her eyes full of tears. "Fang! How could you break her heart like that?" He blinked calmly at her. "It was for the best." Lacy didn't buy his idiot-sounding reply. "You are SUCH a jerk sometimes!" Punching his arm she left the room. Fang stayed where he was, staring at the wall. His heart felt bruised. He wished he could explain himself to all his friends, but maybe it really was better if they all hated him. Maybe it was better if he didn't have friends. They'd only be hurt.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:36 am

Yuki got up and wondered around the forest when she came across a bar. She walked in not knowing what it was but needed to take shelter since it was about to rain. She plopped down next to a girl in Haurhi schoolgirl cosplay and sighed. The bartender looked at her "Would u like something to drink? A Beam maybe?" Yuki looked at him "A Beam is fine i guess." (Beam is pretty much pure alchol....but she dont know dat! Razz) He plopped it down in front of her and she took a nice long sip which turned into her chugging the whole thing down.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:46 am

Fang dropped to the ground and put his head in his hands. Footsteps sounded down the hall and the door opened, but Fang was suddenly too weary to turn around. Feeling a hand on his shoulder, he finally worked up the energy to look his visitor in the eye. It was Jayin, the gray-eyed elf. "I believe I understand." He said quietly, looking Fang in the eye. "You are so afraid of becoming a monster like some who you have met that you constantly push others away. What I think you are missing, friend, is that sometimes when you push others away it causes them more pain than anything else in the world. I think you owe Yuki an apology." Fang's expression was concealed by his dark locks over his eyes. "I thank you for your kind words, but I cannot apologize. Every word I said I meant whole-heartedly." The elf wouldn't be pushed away. "Fang, can't you see how much you're hurting her?" Fang's mouth curved upwards, but it wasn't in amusement. It was a very grim smile. "If I didn't, she'd be hurt much worse." Getting to his feet he gave that dismissive over-the-shoulder wave and walked through the door.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:53 am

Damn that crap was good! She already had glass #5 and was going for #6. She was pretty much heavily drunk! But on the bright side she forgot why she was upset and she made friends with the girl sitting next to her in the cosplay. Yuki started to wave her arms wildly with her new friend Ruru then fell over and started laughing like a maniac. Ruru fell on top of in the same format and they got up. "I'm guunnah take joo to da besthedst placshte EVA!" Yuki slurred as they leaned on each other back to the camp.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:59 am

Fang decided to take a walk. Maybe he'd lie low a while. He was even considering leaving all together. All of the people around him would be much better off if he wasn't there. Once again he was keeping far too many secrets. Everytime one was revealed there was another immediate problem to take it's place. Usually which involved another one of his secrets. But he wasn't sure he would get out of this one alive. Kicing a rock he trudged along with his hands in his pockets, looking at the scenery and thinking about what he was going to do.

(( No pooor fangie lol...xD just make sure you know i'm kidding. x) ))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 10:03 am

Suddenly a rock (the 1 that Fang just kicked) hit her in the head she fell down and laughed like an idiot! She got up and threw the rock back in the direction it came in(Watch out Fang!).
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 10:05 am

Fang was surprised to see the rock suddenly whizzing half an inch away from his shoulder. With reflexes from his days as a cat he caught it on the fly. He dropped it and dropped into an instinctive defensive crouch, expecting trouble. Strangely he looked like some karate person. Twisted Evil
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 10:08 am

A heavily drunken Yuki sauntered up to him with Ruru and fell face first in the mud then laughed like an idiot......again.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 10:09 am

He was totally surprised. "Yuki?" Dropping to one knee he looked at her closely. "You aren't yourself." He commented, drawing back a bit. "What the *BEEP* did you do, you idiot?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 10:13 am

Yuki smiled at him "I justh found the amazing Wondersth of BEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 10:16 am

He looked pained. "Oh my Gods, Yuki. You are such an idiot." Smiling slightly he picked her up and carried her back towards the Camp. All the while thinking in slight amusement she was too drunk to remember this later anyways.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 10:18 am

Ruru followed them and her and Yuki began to sing the Beer song!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 10:20 am

Fang sighed, eyes to the sky. How did he always get in such dumb situations? All the same he WAS smiling. Seeming to almost read his mind a shooting star whizzed past in the sky. He kept his eyes on it as it streaked across the sea of vast blue.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 10:21 am

Yuki fell on her butt as soon as they got to Fangs cabin thinggy.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 10:47 am

The cabin was filled with items from the sea. A fountain stood in the middle of the cabin, surrounded by bunk beds with various designs. "You should get some rest. You're going to be receiving a massive headache right about now." It sounded as if he were experienced but really it was only from taking care of his older brother all the time. Which of course he wasn't going to tell Yuki. Let her think whatever she wanted. He glanced sideways at Ruru. "What are you doing here anyways?" It wasn't accusing but rather slightly irritated.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:13 pm

"Shes meh neeewwwaaahhh frend." Yuki slurred. She started staring at Fang.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 16th 2009, 4:12 am

Fang looked away, uncomfortable. "Why do you keep staring at me?" He asked, sounding annoyed. "Go sleep or something. Don't just look at me!"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next