Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:37 am

Trudging along the trail Fang watched the sky. Dark clouds were on the horizon and he was pretty sure it would rain sometime in the next ten minutes. He really didn't care....he was the type of person that enjoyed the rain. After all, it was just water. It wouldn't melt him. Pulling his collar a bit looser for comfort, he stopped by a pond. A pretty crane stood in the water, and Fang watched as it spotted him and took off in flight. He smiled slightly at two passing squirrels that seemed to be quarreling over food. Havin spent so much time in nature he really was a country kid, though as a human he's always lived in a city.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:41 am

Hours had passed and Yuki was very worried about Fang. She got up and went to look for him. She was instantly drenched to the bone with the rain that poured down as she left the nice warm cabin.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:42 am

Fang was drenched too, his hair and clothes plastered to his skin. Currently he was sitting in the middle of the meadow, thinking about all that had happened.

((boy he sure has his head in the clouds a lot!! xD you should make yuki sneak up on him lol he'd freak. xD ))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:44 am

Yuki finally found him on a hill. She let out a soft sneeze and quietly climbed up towards him but tripped on a stone and fell on him.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:46 am

He looked over his shoulder at her. "Hello to you too." He had an amused expression on his face. They were both in a rainstorm, in the middle of no where, soaked to the bone, and yet again she was on top of him.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:48 am

"Sorry I -sneeze- tripped!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:00 am

Still looking amused he moved out from under her. "You must be getting a cold." He commented, then added teasingly, "Don't sneeze on me!"

(sorry lol my dad stole the computer to order pizza...)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:02 am

Yuki sneezed again this time lots of snot came out then she went into a coughing fit.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:04 am

Fang seemed immune to the freezing cold. It was worse sense they were both soaked. Obviously he had done this many times. "You should get ack before you get worse," He suggested, still staring up at the sky. Folding his hands behind his head he was the picture of relaxation, even though he was soaked and in the middle of a thunderstorm.

(is it raining at your house? and did you finish isle of swords? you never told me lol. )
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:07 am

"No thanks" Yuki barely got out.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:09 am

Shaking his head tiredly he chuckled. "You'll regret it later, but whatever." He fell silent, seeming to find something in the sky that wasn't there. "Yuki...I'm sorry I was so rude the other night, but I meant what I said." Neutral
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:09 am

"bout what?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:14 am

"About not always being here. Sooner or later I'm going to have to leave permanently. I can't always drag people behind into all my trouble." He looked regretful but not untruthful. Cracking his knuckles, he continued, "I've hurt so many peope already that I can't bear to add to the list anymore. And Yuki, if you keep following me along you WILL get hurt." This was the most clear warning he could give. His eyes shouted at her to stay back. Maybe she would be mad and not understand, but it was for her own good in the end. His mind shifted back to Jayin's words, "You're breaking her heart." Grimly, he thought that a broken heart was better than being dead. Which he was likely to be soon with the trouble that he was in.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:19 am

Yuki put her hand on his. "I don't care. I'm staying with you. I can't tell you why right now but maybe someday I can.....Nothing you say will make me want to leave cause I......"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:23 am

He actually looked mournful. "I'm sorry, Yuki, but I can't allow that. You are right about one thing, though. You won't be the one leaving. I will." Something prompted him to let her enjoy these moments. They wouldn't last long. As soon as trouble took it's shot at him he would have to leave. Hopefully it would be later rather than sooner...he found himself reluctant to leave. It was a feeling he wasn't used to. He'd never had anyone that was there for him, and now that he did he was having to push them away. It really was very unfair.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:24 am

Yuki's eyes narrowed into cat like slits. "Then I guess I'd have to track you down..." she muttered dangerously.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:26 am

He squeezed his eyes shut and pulled his hand away from hers. "Yuki, please. Do you think I want this?" For a moment he let the mask drop, just the slightest. In that moment he was the most vulnerable he had been in a long time. Fear, regret, and anguish showed up in his expression. But then the mask was up again. The look he'd had for a split second was enough to make someone cry.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:29 am

"I want you to be happy Fang and youre making it extremely diffcult for me to do that" Yuki looked away her irises were turning a blood red and she didn't want him to see.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:32 am

He stared at the sky. "You can give up trying. I've never been happy." Normally that would sound all emo but in Fang's case it was the absolute truth. "The more things I do the more people I hurt. I...I'm afraid of myself." He was really coming unraveled right now. Clenching his fists again he told himself to shut up.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:34 am

"Arn't we all. I mean in reality arn't we all just monsters inside?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:38 am

In one fluid movement he was on his feet, almost glaring down at her. "Then why do we even try? Why are we even here, Yuki? If we're all monsters the world would be better off without us. We kill the animals, throw our junk everywhere, and ruin each others life. We kill people, we hurt people, and we use people." Clearing his throat softly, he continued in a quiet voice, "I...I have paid for my mistakes, every one of them. And yet I'm still just as bad as I was when I started off." His eyes were glittering with malice, of loathing for himself.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:42 am

"That is true but isn't also true that MOST humans also have a good side too. That its like a raging war of good and evil inside them? That they are at war for everything they do?" Her head was down and facing away from him as her fangs grew longer slightly portruding out of her mouth.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:44 am

"Maybe you're right." But he didn't sound convinced. He snapped back into normalcy, no longer in emotion overdrive. "I ordered pizza. We should get back."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 6:45 am

gotta go pizza's here! talk to you later i can't get on afterwards cuz i've already been on the computer for like a long time. so later!
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 6:46 am

"No. Go on with out me. I'll be back in a few minuates" she said in a momotone, alien-like voice.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next