Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia October 9th 2010, 3:39 am

(eh ill let u b gil 4 practice Very Happy )
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat October 9th 2010, 4:27 am

Gil frowned. "I am NOT!" he protested. "But never mind that, anyways! What happened? We all thought you were dead. You just.....disappeared with the Baskervilles." Fang shrugged wordlessly. Clearly he wasn't much of a storyteller.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 9th 2010, 5:47 am

Yuki smirked evilly. Soon. When the time was right she would come out.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 9th 2010, 6:16 am

"I don't really know," Fang said finally, when he realized that Gil wasn't going to give up. "I just went to the abyss, got kissed by some weird girl, then ended up here."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 9th 2010, 7:06 am

Yuki pouted angerly. She was NOT some weird girl!!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 9th 2010, 9:05 pm

Fang felt something like an angry buzz in the back of his mind, but didn't know what it was so he ignored it. In a moment of un-Fanglike softness, he muttered to Gil, "How is everyone? Uncle Oscar and Ada and Mrs. Kate?" Gil smiled. "They're all fine. Ada cried for years. You should go see her first." Alarmed, Fang's brow creased. "Years? Just how many years has it been?" Gil's face turned serious. "It's been ten years, Fang. Ten."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 9th 2010, 10:15 pm

Yuki remained silent.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 10th 2010, 7:39 am

Fang was shocked, but he didn't show it. Therefore, only Yuki would be able to tell. "Oh." He said, as if it were no big deal. "Well. Nothing I can do to change that. Will you take me to Ada? Things have changed." Gil laughed gaily. "Yes sir!"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 10th 2010, 11:16 am

Yuki pouted quietly to herself. Who was this "Ada" person? And what was soooo special about her?
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 10th 2010, 9:05 pm

Fang followed Gil, mind still swirling from the aftereffects of that single, innocent comment. Ten years? He knew it was true but didn't want to bring himself to believe it. Gil led the way to a brick mansion and opened the door. Fang stepped in, a little worried. What would everyone think, now that he had returned? They had all thought he was dead, or at least lost to them forever. He felt a little awkward stepping in now. Ada was right inside the door, surrounded by her usual hoarde of cats. Gil froze where he was, and Fang stepped towards Ada. Ada looked up. Her face was positively shocked. Then she burst into tears and launched herself at Fang, nearly strangling him with the most fierce hug Fang had ever received. Coughing, he pushed her back a little bit. She stared into his eyes, mesmerized.

(lol fuel to the fire...)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 11th 2010, 1:29 am

Yuki glowered. Who was this chick? Launching herself on MY manservent? Who does she think she is?
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 11th 2010, 2:22 am

"Ada." Fang greeted her, once he'd regained his breath. "You've...grown." Fang was slightly annoyed to find that both Gil and Ada were now taller then him. "I missed you, Fang!" She said, smiling. Fang nodded wordlessly. Gil grinned. "Silent as ever!" He proclaimed unnecessarily.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 11th 2010, 2:28 am

Yuki sighed impatiently, When were they going to meet someone with power? Some one she might actually be able to manipulate?
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 11th 2010, 3:56 am

Gil suddenly seemed to remember Ada was surrounded by cats, yelped, and scrambled out the door. Three cats climbed up Fang and perched on his head and shoulders. Fang ignored them.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 11th 2010, 4:10 am

Yuki took control of him and took a knife. Then she turned Ada around and held her tight with a knife pointed at her throat. S/he smirked evilly,"Do as i say if you want the girl to live."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 11th 2010, 4:20 am

Gil, stupid as he was, could immediately tell this was no longer Fang. "Yes!" he yelped.

Someone with silver hair descended down the stairs. "Well, if it isn't the Young Master Gil has told me so much about. He appears to be threatening his own sister." Lollipop in his mouth, Break smirked at Fang/Yuki. "Hello."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 11th 2010, 9:15 am

"Are you in charge here?" s/he asked bluntly.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 12th 2010, 12:48 am

"That's a good question. I suppose you could say I was." Break ate the lollipop in one chomp, stick and all.

Gil looked from Break to Fang/Yuki nervously.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 12th 2010, 1:13 am

Yuki pulled the knife closer to the girls neck.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 12th 2010, 4:16 am

"I really don't like fighting, so I would love it if you would drop the knife now, chain." Break brushed lint off his sleeve absently, eyes disapproving.

Gil's mouth dropped open at the word 'chain'. "Fang's a chain?" he screeched.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 12th 2010, 8:00 am

Yuki glanced over at him,"Oi, what is he? Stupid?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 17th 2010, 1:46 am

Break smiled. "Fairly. Will you drop the knife?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 17th 2010, 3:52 am

"Will you meet my demands if i do?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 17th 2010, 9:17 pm

"That depends on what those demands would be, hmm?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 18th 2010, 3:47 am

Yuki blinked."Hmmmmm....Guess i really haven't thought much about what i want...."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next